LiveWell Imports Organic Black Cumin Seed Powder Bulk
This variant is currently sold out
Botanical Name: Nigella sativa
USDA Certified Organic - Non GMO - Kosher Certified - Steam Sterilized
Organic black cumin seed, also referred to as simply black seed and black caraway, is native to southern Asia and has long been used as a culinary spice as well as for its medicinal properties. Some benefits of black cumin include:
- Active ingredient Thymoquinone promotes digestive health
- Used to treat several respiratory ailments and disorders
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Provides immune system support
- Improves cholesterol levels and reduces blood pressure
- Rich in antioxidants, contains anti-inflammatory properties
- Good source of iron and B vitamins
Our powdered black cumin can be mixed with drinks and smoothies (around 1 teaspoon) or used in a variety of cooked recipes for its unique flavor profile.
Consult with a doctor before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications.