LiveWell Imports Organic Amla Fruit Powder Bulk
This variant is currently sold out
Botanical Name: Phyllanthus emblica
USDA Certified Organic - Non GMO - Kosher Certified - Steam Sterilized
Amla Fruit, also known as Indian Gooseberry, is native to India and South Asia and has been regarded as a sacred plant that had an important role in traditional Indian medicine. Some of the main health benefits of the Amla fruit include:
- Boosting the immune system
- Rich in Vitamin C, iron, and calcium
- Full of antioxidants which reduce disease-causing free radicals
- Improves strength of blood vessels and may help control bad cholesterol
- Helps prevent cell damage which improves hair and skin both from within or when used topically
- High fiber content improves digestion
- Helps regulate blood levels for diabetics
Recommended dosage for consumption is generally a spoonful which can be added to juices, smoothies, yogurts, whole fruits, and other foods. Amla is generally considered safe. Stop use if you develop any sign of allergic reaction.
Consult with a doctor before using any dietary supplements if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications.