LiveWell Imports Organic Aloe Vera Powder
This variant is currently sold out
Botanical Name: Aloe vera, Aloe barbadensis
USDA Certified Organic - Non GMO - Kosher Certified - Steam Sterilized
Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years for its skin soothing and heeling properties, along with numerous other health benefits when used both externally and internally. Some benefits of aloe vera include:
- Improves skin and hair health by hydrating, nourishing, and accelerating the regeneration of tissue to 'slow' the aging process
- Speeds up the healing process for burns (including sunburn) and other skin irritations
- Good source of B vitamins as well as niacin, folic acid, and vitamins A, C, and E
- Promotes digestive health and helps the body maximize the bio-availability of food and nutrients.
- Contains powerful antioxidants known as polyphenols which boost immune system
- Anti-inflammatory properties help reduce joint pain by reducing swelling
Our powdered Aloe Vera can be mixed with drinks and smoothies (1-2 grams) to be taken internally, or mixed with liquids or oils to create a paste for topical use.
Aloe Vera should not be taken by women who are pregnant. Consult with a doctor before using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications.